Retirement Connection is a comprehensive website and guide designed for Boomers, Seniors, Caregivers and Providers to search more than 100+ topics of resources and services. We have four effective options to meet your advertising needs including: Print Sponsorships, Website Sponsorship Packages, Basic Online Business Listings, and Online Event & Job Postings. Read more below to learn about how Retirement Connection can help you reach your target market. Our Sponsorship programs can be tailored to meet any budget and can focus on a local or national market. Some of the sponsorship options are listed below, but please contact our Marketing Department to discuss your unique needs or to request a media kit.
Please contact us if you need additional copies of the print guide. They are available at no cost, and are the perfect resource for health fairs, workshops and your marketing packets.
All of the following are included with your annual sponsorship.
- Print Advertisement
- One Complimentary Web Advertisement
- Enhanced Business Listings in Preferred Topics
- Web Postings for Events & News
- Networking Opportunities
- Marketing and Graphics Support
- ALL to a Targeted & Focused Market
Our staff is attentive and responsive to your needs and always willing to offer suggestions and support. We have provided ad copy for other publications, conducted sales trainings, and found additional savings for our advertisers. More than advertising, we are an extension of your marketing department. Download Ad Specs Upload your ad
Want a more prominent presence in the online Retirement Connection Guide under a specific region or topic? Our web sponsorship packages start as low as $500 annually. Website advertising is an effective way to expand your brand recognition at an affordable rate. To learn more about our online programs view our internet rate sheet, email us mktg@RetirementConnection.com, or call 503-505-5865 or toll free 800-462-1316. The best thing about our online program is your listing is live before you pay!
Do you provide a service to those 50 & better in Portland, Vancouver or Salem area? If your answer is YES, you can add a FREE business listing! All of the following are included with a free listing: Company, Address, Phone, Type of Service. Use our Get My Free Listing form to submit your listing information.
(Note: website links and bullets are included in enhanced business listings for paid sponsors).
- Event Postings - Have an upcoming networking, professional, or community event you'd like to share information on? Fill out our Event Submission Form to submit information on events you feel are appropriate. Retirement Connection is happy to post the following information about your event at no cost: date, time, location, topic/speaker, 25 word description, website or email for more information, link to event flyer (PDF format is preferable)
- Job Postings - Retirement Connection posts professional or management level Job Opportunities for the NW Region and we are happy to provide this service at no cost to help you find qualified candidates for your positions. If you have a position that you would like to post please use our Job Submission Form to submit the following details: job title, company, job description, location, company website, how to apply.
Compare Apples to Apples
Consider Some Important Questions?
Our marketing covers a full year. When comparing our guide to other publications - don't simply look at the cost of 1 ad in a newspaper. Look at "how much will it cost to run that ad for a year?"
- Our Guide hits a specific target market: 50 and older, adult children planning for themselves and assisting their parents. Look at who is reading the publication you advertise with, "Are the readers your target market - age, income, geographic area?"
- Our website guide hits a specific geographic area. If you need to target a specific city, why waste the distribution and marketing dollars on those that are not in your service area. "Are the readers within the geographic area you typically draw customers?"
- Our marketing includes print, web & community.
- We do not charge extra for website postings, marketing support, release parties, promotion on events calendar or newsletter. "Are these additional costs with other publications?'
- We are very involved with the community. We work closely with local Agencies on Aging & Disability, Parish Nurses, Case Managers, and other referral sources. We serve on professional boards and attend all network meetings. We feel it helps us be a better advocate and better informed. "Do you see the same in other media sources you work with?"
What Makes Our Print Guide Different From Others?
- Complete- we list EVERY licensed Home Health, In Home Care, Assisted Living, Residential Care, and Nursing Home in our area - making it more comprehensive for physicians and case managers
- Detailed- the guide include addresses for ALL housing communities, making the guide more valuable to readers and increasing our shelf life
- Focused - our distribution covers a focused geographic area; greater coverage in your backyard to best hit your potential customers.
- Comprehensive- the guide/website covers 100 topics of information to be a one stop resource.
- Digest size- compact and easy to carry, always on hand, great desk, car or phone reference
- Design- carefully designed with color selection and low glare paper for older eyes, color coded tabs and alphabetical listings for quick reference.
What Makes Our Website Different From Others?
- This website is not only for the frail and elderly. We focus attention on all social, wellness and medical aspects of retirement and caregiving. This increases our number of return visitors and also provides exposure of products, programs and services to a larger audience.
- This website is designed for a focused market, preferring to research and purchase online without pop-up ads, without animated graphics, and with a slower rotation of banners; thus generating longer view time.
- Advertisement space has a clean design with an elegance that gives viewers a chance to learn about products, programs and services; then drill in deeper to read articles, profiles, send you an email, visit your website or request more information directly.
- This website does not require viewers to turn pages to view additional listings;, the information is displayed in a running list.
- Sponsors promote their services with a 50 word description, contact information, logo or picture, website link, and link to Article content if submitted that is placed in a priority position above basic listings for greater viewership. Sponsors also receive enhanced business listings which include a web link and an attention-grabbing "bullet" to bring focus to their business information in the general alphabetical listings among the other basic listings.